- Caster Sugar
- We work directly with 1,200 British farmers in East Anglia to grow our sugar beet.
- The sugar beet then travels directly from farm to local factory – an efficient journey from field to spoon.
- In just a few simple steps our factory in Bury St Edmunds turns the sugar beet into our range of homegrown sugars!
- Sustainability is nothing new to us – we’ve been working on it for 30 years. Our sugar beet is homegrown and our bags are recyclable made with paper from certified forests. We send nothing to landfill and our excess production energy helps to power British homes
- Visit BakingMad.com for more recipe inspiration & baking tips
- Why not try our Icing Sugar for the finishing touch
- A perfect sugar for all types of icing from glace to buttercream.
By Appointment to HM The Queen Manufacturers of Sugar, British Sugar plc Peterborough
- Proudly grown in Britain
- For your baking ta-dah!
- Pack size: 500G
Sugar is a natural preservative so store me in a cool dry place so I keep indefinitely.
Preparation and Usage
- Smart Thinking:
- If you ever drop eggshell into your cake mixture, use a larger piece of shell to scoop it out.
- Works every time!
Number of uses
Number of servings per pack 125
Bag. Paper – Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Silver Spoon,
- Sugar Way,
- PE2 9AY,